I also created a file node such that I do not have to transfer all of the nodes to the other file.I added on the scatter node to see the static particles but found out that the screen also has particles on it.
And so, i went back to the actual geometry file and file out the stadium and the screen seperately.
Then, i used the merge node to merge scatter and the screen together.
And so, i went back to the actual geometry file and file out the stadium and the screen seperately.
Then, i used the merge node to merge scatter and the screen together.
So i started off by creating the particles by going up the tairs, not the seats.
These are the nodes i used.

I then used the copy node to multiply the particles using the exact settings of the stairs geometry.

My work at the end of the day! (:
After that Mr Leong came in and went through painting weights with us, he will be teaching us more on motion builder tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment