This was what i did yesterday, flipbook-ed it and here you go!
I still need to get the directions of the characters right and put in the animated character.

I followed Mr Ron's example yesterday and also tried out using a line instead of a circle.
This will probably be the way the I will be doing the static stimulation.
-The 'resample' node will be used to control the frequency of the particles along the line.
After which I tried to substitute the characters in..
But the problem i had was, the rows of people were facing the opposite side in alternative rows.
and i wonder how do i get that right ):
TADA! got it with the help of Mr. Ron! :DAll i have to do is to correct the Normals.
Add in a 'point' node, and change the normals to 'Add Normal' and add 1 to the Z axis. This way, all the particles will be facing the same way.
No comments:
Post a Comment