Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 55

I came in and started with key framing the prophet's finger. The crucial part of the fingers is when it starts to summon the fire from heaven. That didn't take me a very long time.

But Mr Michael came in and told me that the fingers look a bit too straight and asked me to refer to the mocap photos and adjust the hand accordingly.

This took me the whole day!
10 finger X 3 joints = 30 joints!
30 joints X 2140Frames = kdjkibgaebg KEY FRAMES!



Adjusting of fingers to make it look natural.
End. Looks much natural isn't it? (:

I will also be rendering this motion out for my presentation. And also the characters with motion data.

I also did the adjustments of shoulder for the military guards. But only did one. So Monday i will continue on that and add more characters in for Ruth.

No comments:

Post a Comment