Today our group helped out with the SGCC event for Mr Leong at the Auditorium.
Our role is to film the participants coming in and film Guests Honors talking through the event.
This took us for about half the day, till 3pm.
After that we had a meeting and clearly distributed the work among ourselves.
I'm in charged of the crowd simulation and being the data ops of the group, keeping our files neat and tidy! (:
I also did some research on crowds, especially the difference in their facial expressions and behaviors.

This is how it will look if they all have the same expression.

From the story boards given, I see that the shots that we are going to work on are actually happy crowds in the stadium. Happiness applies both to the facial expressions and behaviors of the individuals.
And also, I find this picture a little alike to one of the shots we are working on. I realized that only the first few rows of audiences are focused. Although people mainly focus on the first few rows, the randomness at the back is also very important, so that the image will look realistic.
No comments:
Post a Comment